Phoenox Textiles Ltd
Monday to Thursday 07.45-16.30 Friday 07.45-15.15
Head Office, Spring Grove Mills, Clayton West, Huddersfield HD8 9HH
Who are we?
Phoenox Textiles Ltd are a family-owned textile manufacturer based in
Clayton West, Huddersfield and we have been operating in this location since 1954. We have a wide
range of award-winning brands and distribute worldwide. Having started with just 10 members of
staff we now employ over 170 people and continue to innovate and expand in our sector.
About the role:
We are looking for a handy person who is proactive, practical and can work well under their own
steam, a good all-rounder who can take their hand to anything, prioritising tasks in line with the
needs of the business.
The main objective will be to manage maintenance across our 2 sites within close proximity of one
Duties & responsibilities:
- Installing fixtures & fittings.
- Joinery & plumbing maintenance.
- Basic electrics-replacing lightbulbs/changing plugs etc.
- Minor repairs to machinery and property
- Ensure that all work carried out meets the latest H & S and environmental legislation &
- Ensure an effective maintenance plan is in place and adhered to.
- Ensure high levels of housekeeping are kept throughout all areas of responsibility.
- Manage the consumables inventory and replenishment of spares.
- Any other practical requirements the business may need.
Qualifications and Experience:
Previous proven experience within a similar role.
Ability to work well under pressure.
Effective communication skills.
Excellent organisational skills and a flexible approach to working.
Have a practical and confident approach to problem solving.
- Company pension
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Transport links
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a business that has great ambitions for the
future, you must be willing to learn, diligent, committed and want to succeed.
Apply for this position
To submit your application, please send a CV and covering letter using the form below: