£23k-£25k depending on experience
Phoenox Textiles Ltd
37.5 hours per week
Head Office, Spring Grove Mills, Clayton West, Huddersfield HD8 9HH
Who are we?
Phoenox Textiles Ltd are a family-owned textile manufacturer based in
Clayton West, Huddersfield and we have been operating in this location since 1954. We have a wide
range of award-winning brands and distribute worldwide. Having started with just 10 members of
staff we now employ over 170 people and continue to innovate and expand in our sector.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Sales support assistant to join our team and support the sales
team across all aspects of work.
The main objective will be to work closely with the account managers supporting their customers
with admin tasks and communication. However, other aspects of administration will be included as
per the below:
Duties & responsibilities:
- Processing new orders online
- Customer communications & queries
- Collating new range reviews
- UK & International Sales Support
- General Admin duties and support to the sales team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience within a Customer Service / Administration role is desirable.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong communicator and confident telephone manner.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Deliver high customer service.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Effective communication skills.
- Company pension
- Company events
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Transport links
- 35 days holiday per annum, including Bank Holidays (pro-rata for part-time)
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of a business that has great ambitions for the
future, you must be willing to learn, diligent, committed and want to succeed.
Apply for this position
To submit your application, please send a CV and covering letter using the form below: